Child has throat infection, fever, urine infection. Prescribed Monocef. Reason for infection?

hii my daughter is now of 18 months..when she was of 14 months she was admitted for throat d urine infection with high grade fever ..that time doctors injected with antibiotics and after 7 days doctor says she is fine..right now once again she is going through same proble .she is not able to have plenty of water..2 days has completed,docter prescribed her monocef o cv aristo brand and ascoril and meftal p.plz tell me is this is ok..why she always infected with this problem,ad what kind of food should i give her
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013