Child has repeated instances of vomiting, fever, headache, vomiting, eye infection. Cause?

My 7yr old boy the last 2weeks or so has been sick on and off one day he will be fine the next he is vomiting temp and headache will last for day or 2 then come back he was complaining about pain behide the eye now he has a sore and infected eye. He s fine now but today at school he was playing again and felt sick. We have been to bali and return on the 26th of sept so been back 3weeks or so my email address is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012