Child has pimple on buttocks, spreading, red welts. Should I go to doctor?

My daughter has had a pimple on her buttocks for more than a week now and at bath time tonight I noticed there are two others and now there are large red welts around them--and when looking even closer a couple of new beginning pimples are forming. I did squeeze them but only a little of whatever came out but I do feel a harder bump under the skin. I ve been googling what this might be and it ranges from something called molluscum , a boil , prickly heat. The thing is when looking at the google pictures it s really quite clusttery when hers is more isolated. I do remember a time back she got a bunch of tiny raised hard bumps on her knees -- that seems to be gone though. I m stumped. Should I bring her to the doctor?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012