Child has knee pain, increased ESR. How to prevent recurrence?

iam malinda my 11 yrs son diagnosies by srilankan doctors JIA aligulator they prescribed tdx in sunday 10 mg ,folicacid 5mg,for pain zycel 100 for pain when he having this treatment in 03mts he is o.k (this situvation his both knees showing litter bit of water when the pain came his esr rising 50-60 other test are ok blood picture ,ana sgpt and other relevant test are normal.after 03 mts he played cricket again having this promblem.pls informed to us any treament for tottaly cure this one apallo hos chennia pls mentioned the total cost.iam srilankan my mail is YYYY@YYYY thanks
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012