Child has intermittent fever, reduces within an hour without medicines, WBC normal. Serious?

My daughter 5 years old had a high fever 103 F two weeks ago and then last week she again had mild fever , we went to doctor and they took white cells count and it was normal. However, she got mild fever 100.2 for an hour yesterday and today also we noticed the temparature went upto 100.4 (measured in the ear). We did not give any medicine but her temperature comes to normal after a while in an hour or so.....Can you please advise? Is it something serious ? Is it a symptom of lukemia? THANK YOU very much your time and help.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012