Child has hearing loss. X-ray shows enlargement of adenoids. Done bera test. What can I do?

Dear Dr. My Son is 6½ old. He is suffering from hearing Loss. He is studying in first class. He can’t speak clearly. He speak clear word when I say near his ear. He is not mature as other child of his age. He is very aggressive. He can’t obey any instruction . If some one is not listen him he through any thing. He is don’t want to sleep in day. He is very poor in study from June 2012. I don’t know when this problem started. I realize this last year in April. I consult a homeopathy Dr.she told us to take the x-ray of nasopharynx . This x-ray shows that enlargement of adenoids . She told us to that his hearing loss or lack of concretion due to this problem. He is perfectly alright after 2 years. I start taking medicine from her since April 2011. In February 2012 I consult the dr. of Ganga Ram Hospital . They told to bera test. I done his bera test. This test shows Senn. hearing loss in inner year . He told us that it is permanent hearing loss and advise us to hearing add. I Purchase hearing add. After hearing ad he listen clearly. But I think this is not a solution of his hearing problem. After seeing the reports of bera test homeopathy dr. against says that he is hearing loss due to enlargement of adenoids. He will be alright after some time. Today I saw your website and hopeful regarding right treatment of my son. He is my only son. I request you to please advice what can I do . what is the reason of his hearing loss due to enlargement of adenoids or permanent hearing loss. I am very very thankful to you if you please reply my mail. I request you to please give me the advise what can I do. Thanks Sudha Please reply I am very thankful to you. I am attaching herewith reports of my son
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013