Child has hard stool, bleeding while passing stool. Is it safe to give Livoluk?

My daughter is just going to be7 months old and was feeding her with Formula milk + 90 MLwater and 1 tbl spoon of pulses mix. She ended up with hard stool and we took her to hospital as she was in pain while passing motion and was also bleeding . Doctor gave her dulcolax peadritic suppository . However her motion was still hard. He asked us to give her dulcolax incase she does not pass motion again after 2 days. and to give her livoluk if she again passes hard stool. Please let me know if it is safe.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013