Child has grey and thick stools. Fussy when passing stools. Teething. Cause of change in stools?

hello, im a new 19yr old mother & worried that i may need to take my 3 1/2 month old daughter to the dr. my concern is that shes gettin a dark grey slightly thick, such as wen first born, stools & I havent changed anything about her feedings. she doesnt seem really fussy wen she passes bowel movements & is beginning to teeth . should i take her to the hospital asap &/or do u know wat could have caused this changed in her stools?
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012