Child has foot pain, hot foot, brufen ineffective. Blood test normal. What is wrong?

I have a4 years old child that wakes up in the middle of night cring out of foot pain usually the foot would be hot and the pain dosn t go without pain killers especially brufen My biggest concern that this has been going on more than year now and it s becoming almost on a daily bases! I have made check ups ( blood tests) twice last year but the results didn t say much my eldest dauter has arthritis (she is ten now getting a shot of methatroxate weekly) and both my father and husband have gout! Please tell me how to find out what is wrong with her and how to help her out of it thanks
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012