Child has cough and cold, prescribed Aleroid and Asthalin. No appetite

My son is 24 month old. He has severe cough and cold . doctor prescribed junior lanzol once a day , aleroid 2.5ml twice a day and asthalin syrup 5 ml three times a day. One nasal drop NASIVION is also advised by doctor 1 drop twice a day, he is not taking any solid , hardly taking very little liquid only water and sprite (soft drink) , is there anything else i can give him in liquids that can help dehydration , also please advice can i give him yogurt (room temperature) , fruiti , he is not talking milk nor he is talking tea nothing except very little water and sprite, i also tried to give him soup but he refused to drink, I Tried guava juice he refused to drink it. please advice , he is vomiting 15 to 20 times a day, Its day three he has not taken any solids and very little liquids . He vomits daily at night time. before sleep. Its been 1 day since he is on prescribed medicines. please tell me what i can give him to eat / drink . he has severe congestion according to doctor. is vomiting okay ? he has lost his appetite he doesn t wants to eat drink anything. please help.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012