Child has constipation, yellow and sticky feces after taking glycerine suppository. Should I be concerned?

My 9 week old has been somewhat constipated. She was straining so I was going to give her a glycerine suppository. I put her knees to her chest and before I did it she had a movement. Yellow and sticky in texture. I put her diaper back on and 5 minutes later she was straining again. I gave her a suppository. She then had a brown watery movement followed by a glob of mucus . She fussed and went again a few hours later and it too had mucus. Should I be concerned and what should I do? She is on nutromigen formula. I add cereal to ease her reflux also
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012