Child has cold, fussy, red watery eyes, bowel moments like diarrhea and less frequent. What is it?

Hi there, My 1 month old son went for his 1 month pediatrician check up and our doctor said that he has a cold. He doesn t have a fever however, he is really fussy and crying all the time and wanting to eat every hour. He normally has a bowel movement multiple times a day however, since last week he has been only having one bowel movement which is diarrhea. He hasn t had a bowel movement today. His eyes are very watery, red, and puffy. What should we do?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013