Child has abdominal pain. Taken Prilosec and Bentyl. Green stools. What does this sound like?

i dont know what to do? my son has been to pittsburgh childrens hospial already they did an enoscope on him the found irritation but couldnt quite diagnose him. but the dr there told me that the eosinophils were attaking something but didnt know what. they didnt know if it was allergy . parasite, or infection.. my son has has stabbing pain in lower abdominal area since sept. he has missed school because this pain comes and goes. it gets so bad at times he falls to the ground and cant walk. he was on prilosec for2 wks did nothing still stabbing pain. on bentyl did nothing still stabbing pain. now he has been on pariactin --steriod--- to help him eat. i dont know why because he can eat. he already does eat and wants to eat. his appitite is there. i stuck him on a bland diet for 2, 3 weeks. went from 120 now to 113. wether he he eats or not its stabbing pain wether he drinks its stabbing pain. it comes and goes it comes and goes. i got sick of a bland diet beacause nothing was working. so i let him eat a sandwich a bowl of cereal whatever. testings where, ultra sound -upper gi. lower gi. blood work. all came as nothing. except his sed rate was at a 19. he is 9 yrs old he is 4 foot tall almost as tall as i am and im 5 ft. now he pooped dark green stoll this moring with alittle bit of yellow. he wipped and it was a little watery w3ith paste. the stool was in the toliet was a log. it floated the other one sank. i am getting no answers from the sick of going to the er. and the er tells me well there is nothing we can do. now to you what does this sound like? i have video tap him in pain i took a picture of his poo. i feel like no one cares? he is in such pain. they wont give him antibiotic because they are not sure what is causing this. they said the duodenum was irritated but didnt now why.. maybe from gagging alot they said. nauses when he eats. always running to the bathroom but nothing would come up. one time it did it was dark yellow mucusy stuff slimy. his breath stinks bad and it has smelled bad for 2 months atleast. smells like infection. but he has had no nausea when he eats lately. and not gagging anymore. just stabbing horriable pain that brings him to his knees and cant walk. and curls up in fetal postion when laying down whe this happens.. he cries so bad. could this be TB in the intestines and they are missing something. they did not test him for that. i mad an apt for that next wk for him. my dads wife has laten tb. yes we see him and her.he has had no fever. no diareah as out yet but i think it might happen soon.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012