Child had head injury, headache, vomiting. Should we contact a doctor?

We were rear ended on Friday afternoon with my 5 year old daughter in the car. Thankfully she is still in a full car seat. After complaining that her head hurt, we took her to our pediatrician right after the accident. Her doctor said that she looks fine, but may complain for the next day or two, but to bring her in if she is still complaining after 10 days. Early Saturday morning she vomited and she vomited again after eating this morning. She has also not been as active and wants to sit with us or be held and cuddled with more than normal. Otherwise she is acting normaly. Should I contact her pediatrician again, or should I wait until Monday?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012