Child got hit on the back of head after a fall, has large bump, pupils react to light, is not acting differently. Is he fine?

Hello, my 16 month old toddler fell off his rocking horse (about 2 feet off the ground) and hit the back of his head. He has a large bump, but he doesn t seem to be acting any differently. His pupils react to light, he has not vomitted, and he stopped crying about 5-10 minutes after his fall. This happened about 45 minutes ago. How long should we keep him to test he does not have a concussion and he is fine?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012