Child being investigated for NF1, has learning disabilities, golden tan spots on sclera of eye. Lisch nodules?

My son is currently being investigated for nf1, he has six cafe au lait marks , learning disabilities but no other symptoms bar short stature of yet, he has just been ref to an ophthalmologist to check for lisch nodules just out curiosity the other day i had a look at his cannot see any but when i looked in my eyes i have a few golden tan colored spots on the colored part of my eye and a few tiny brown dots i am 31 i have a couple of cafe au lait marks i also have a yellowey brown patch on the white of my eye was told by optician to watch it incase it grows? should i go back to my optician? do these sound like lisch nodules??
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012