Chest tightness and pain after started exercise. History of pleurisy and chest infection. Due to injury?

Hi, I'm 26, 8 stone and roughly 5.4. I've recently started going to the gym to keep healthy and went last week while unwell with a cold. The same day that I went to the gym, I started to feel worse and my chest started to tighten. I've previously had pleurisy and a chest infection and am getting concerned it may be this again? I'm in quite a lot of pain and am becoming very impatient due to the pain. Does it sound like a gym related injury?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013