Chest tightening with neck pain and shivering in hands and legs

21y male. Feeling unease and pain at chest and throat . This lasts for long time. Some times tightness and pressure at chest and throat since one year. Now this unease is there for one month and paining when bending and deep breathe. One day long deep breathe is required to breathe in travel and at time pressure at middle of chest when deep breathe. Now also deep breathing some times. I feel weakness throughout the body and muscles. Some times shock type feelings at the left back of the head. Neck pain is also observed. One month back consulted doctor. x ray and ecg are normal. These are done when the pain is absent. I always feel tension regarding work. I have shivering in hands and legs since for a long time What this be?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Jun 2011