Chest & shoulder itch. Having stress. Take zyrtech or benadryl. Whats this?

I have had on many Occasions, jus in last few Months, JUS in the Morn wen I wake up an INTESE INTERNAL CHEST AND SHOULDER ITCH, Which I Cannot stop, nor where its coming from :/ I have, However been under TREMENDOUSE STRESS 24/7 For a Year or Longer, jus wandering if THAT is WHERE its coming Fr Because of Nerves??....I Take Zyrtech OR Benaydryl and it goes away...HOWEVER? I CANT take these as I WORK Durring the Day and they BOTH Make me Sleepy...WAT TO DO? and WAT IS IT???
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013