Chest pain when smoking shish or tobacco molasses. Effects on development of body?

Hi. Ive been smoking shish/tobacco molasses for almost a year now. I started off with non tobacco for about three months. However only recently been experiencing small chest pains say once every 5 times I smoke . I smoke on weekends and ocasionaly during the week. I know all smoking is bad for my health. I allways smoke washed tobacco (0.05% nicotine ) if that has anything to do with the pain. Also I m 16 years old and I want to know if this kind of smoking just like drinking can have effects on my body s development. With kind regards Kelly
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012