Chest pain, pain in shoulder, arms, jaw. Lump under collar bone, tingling face, numbness in face

Hi, i have been having pain around the left side of my chest area for about a month now. The pain could be squeezing and sharp. i also experience pain in the following areas 1) left shoulder right next to my neck 2) left arm (also radiates to my elbow ) 3) left elbow pain 4) left wrist 5) left shoulder blade 6) left jaw (radiates as well) and now i also experience the following 1) pulling on my neck 2) a lump under my left collar bone which is painful when press 3) numb on left side of face 4) tingling sensation on left side of my face. feels like something is crawling on my face
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012