Chest pain, increased heart beat, CT scan normal. Can you help?

Hi Doctor Over the past 5 month s ive been suffering from alot of severe Dizziness & balance problems, ive have had all kinds of thest done blood work, EKG , Chest X Rays,Cat Scan, strees test & Echo of my heart MRI of my head, Ive seen an a ENT Specialist a Nerulogist, Cardiologist , everything ok, My Neurologist just put me on prednisone 20mg for 3 weeks im almost done its helped with my Verigo atleast, but a couple of months ago is when ive noticed my heart pulse very strong that it shakes my body, especially when i lay dwn it moves my head & my stomach & chest jumps up & down like if my heart is about to jump out, But the Cardiologist told me your heart is fine could be anxiety, i dont feel like i have anxiety i feel like my body is telling me something but all teat have came back ok, but my pulse is still drivng me crazy & i get alot of left side chest pain.. I wonder whats wrong that the DR. cant catch what it is, even when i was in the ER once the Dr. their told me your chest shouldnt be doing that but the Cat scan came back ok, can you help me DR.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012