Chest pain, EKG normal, have high BP. Family history of RA. Is my pain caused by RA?

went to the er yesterday with chest pain on my left side, ekg was normal. I ve been diagnosed with high blood pressure and am on medication for treatment. My cholesterol is high but not currently being treated. My mother has severe R A, I was wondering if the pain could be caused by R A? The pain comes and goes but is very uncomfortable when it hits. Last 20 min to 24 hours. Im just tired of hurting and need some answers!
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012