Chapped lips, red blisters, funny sensation in mouth after eating. Cause of concern?

Hi! Today for lunch I ate a cheeseburger (from XXXX with special sauce, lettuce and a tomato on it). I also had fries and drank diet coke from a can. Within 5 minutes of finishing my lunch I was walking to my car and the inside of my lips felt funny or chapped. I looked at them and the inside of my bottom lip has what appeared to be 4-5 small, red blisters on them. My upper lip - on the both the right and left side has a long 1/4 inch blood , blister. You can not see anything from the outside. It isn t painful - just feels funny. It has been about 90 minutes and there is not change. Should I just watch and see if anything gets worse?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012