Changes in bowel movement, severe constipation, abdominal pains after taking clindamycin. Normal?

I took clindamycin for an infection in my mouth, and just ended the medication two days ago. Half way through the treatment, my bowl movements changes into balls that sink to the bottom of the toilet. It is very hard to have a bowl movement. I have been taking 1 to 2 probioic pills for the past 2 days, and I am still getting pains throughout my abdominal region time to time. Is everything ok? Do I have an issue with my bacteria in my intestines, or will this get better in a few days? I have not had any diarrhea .
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013