Changed birth control pills. History of endometriosis. Missed periods. Pregnancy chances?

I'm 20 years old and I have been on birth control for almost four years but my doctor recently changed my pills so that I take them continuously because I have a slight case of endometriosis and the first month I missed my period I have never missed one since I've been on the pill. I randomly have symptoms that feel as if I am having some type of hot flash. I have taken a pregnancy test but it came back negative and I took it after I had missed my period, is there anyway I could still be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013