Changed birth control pill, mood swings after taking Mercilon. Periods stopped. Wise to take a test?

Hi, I am 30 and in an active relationship, I have had to change my pill so I had a 3 month break and my periods were normal. I started to take Mercilon but it did not seem to agree with me, I had serios mood swings and it did not feel right, I took ot for 2 weeks and then stopped. I was expecting to have my period but still have not had it. My last period was 31 May and I still have not has one. Would it be wise to take a test or could my period just be a little late? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012