Change in personality when friend is around, no control over bowels. Bisexual symptoms?

I have recently had concerns about my boyfriend of a couple of years to be secretly bisexual. I have noticed a huge different in his personality as a friend of his has recently moved down the street and works with him now. I have been finding cum on the back of his clothing and inside of the front of his shirts. He also can't seem to control his bowel movements. I have tried talking to him, but he gets irate and tells me I am being ridiculous. I don't think I am as these concerns are not something I have ever had to have in my past relations, I can just see the change in him when that certain friend is around...
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013