Chances of conceiving? Ovarian cysts. Is Ovacare effective medicine?

Hello doctor, I am 26 years old and trying to concieve. My periods have always been irregular. Recently, I had continuous spotting with delayed periods. In anticipation of concieving, I got my urine sample tested for pregnancy and had got my ultrasound done. Pregnancy test was negative whereas, the gynae after seeing the ultrasound report mentioned to me that my left ovary has multi cysts of smaller size and this is a sign of PCOS . She said that because of this I may not be ovulating from my left ovary and hence a delayed/irregular period. She has asked me to have Ova care forte (both A+B) tabs twice a day for 3 months. Cabgolin tab once every week for 3 months, siphene tab for 5 days from 3rd day of my period and susten for 5 days from 17th day of my period. Doctor, I want to know : 1. What are my chances of concieving? 2. How effective are the above mentioned medicine? 3. What are the side effects of above mentioned medicine? 4. I don t have any pain, then what was the reason for continuous discharge? Doctor please help me, I really want to have babies now.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012