Celiac disease, severe lactose problem, taking zegerid, severe bloating, hard time burping, taking mirlax

Hi, when i was 14 i was diagnosed with celiac disease and was also told i have a serious lactose problem and am currently talking zegerid ( acid reflux medicine). i have been on a gluten free/lactose free diet since i was diagnosed(2years ago). recently my doctor put me on a gluten free/lactose free/ and now a fructose free diet for over a month now. i am still having servere bloating to the point where i look like im going to pop...? i also have a seriously hard time burping? and i practically have to force myself to release the air. but whatever i do it will not go away. im also taking mirlax to be able to go to the bathrom everyday
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012