Cardiovascular stress test. Abnormal stress myocardial perfusion suggestive of ischemia. Meaning?

I recently had a cardiovascular stress test---the report came back on spect imaging as follows--There is a severe defect along the entire length of the inferior wall with extension of a moderate in severity defect at the base of the inferolateral wall. this defect returns to mild on stress imaging. GATED IMAGES: the gated images demonstrate normal thickening and contractility of all mycardial segements. Calculated LV systolic function is greater than 60%. IMPRESSION: abnormal stress myocardial perfusion study suggestive of ischemia along the inferior wall with extension into the base of the inferolateral wall. Normal left ventricular systolic function.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013