High BP, on amlodenk, occasionally the systolic and diastolic pressures get close to each other. What can be done?

HI, I am undraa and from Mongolia. My father is suffering from high blood pressure from 10 years ago. It gets high to 180/150 mm,Hg. He takes Amlodenk 10mg daily. But 2 days ago, his sistolic and diastolic blood pressures get close to each other. What should i do? i am nurse, so if you can give me prescription then i can give i.v or something for him. Because today is weekend and all the hospitals are closed. Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012