Can't travel in bus or enjoy joy ride due to motion sickness. Any permanent cure?

Hello Doctor. I m 32, male and I have motion sickness since childhood. I get nausea when I travel in buses and I cannot enjoy joyrides. The funny thing though, is that I can drive a car for miles together without a problem while I cannot sit in a bus for more than an hour or two before nausea sets in. The time dramatically reduces in case of winding roads. Can you please let me know anything that ll permanently cure this? Thanks in advance
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012