Can u suggest any other altenative for Espogen (Erythropoietin) ?

My husband aged 51yrs was diagnosed with decompensated liver with portal hypertension , asceities and gastroentritis. His creatinine was 6.7 initially, he was put on tablets Rabimor 20mg(1-0-0),Inderal 40mg (1-0-0),Ferid (1-0-1),Lasilactone 50mg (0-1-0) and 1 injection Espogen 10000 (weekly). His creatinine has come down to 2.7 and doctor has cut the dose of Espogen to 4000 (weekly). Treatment was done in India. we have returned to Kuwait now but Espogen is not available here. Can u suggest any other altenative for Espogen (Erythropoietin).
Asked On : Sun, 30 Jan 2011