Can this help for alopecia universalis ?Steroid injection under the skin surface

Can this help for alopecia universalis?Steroid injection under the skin surface F,27 lost all my hair when I was 10. Can Steroid injection under the skin surface,Topical corticosteroids or Ultraviolet light therapy help with Alopecia universalis? I red an answer here that there is no treatment, but somewhere else I read about these 3 things. So I just want to know if these are things that I should try? And what kind of doctor would do smth like that?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Jan 2011