Can the tubes get blocked again after having them cleaned and opened ?

I am 34 years old Hi may I answer your health queries right now I am 34 years old ,..i have done my laproscopy in march 201o and found that both my tubes were blocked. However the tubes were cleaned and opened and after that I was under AKT 3 and combunex for 3 6 months.after completing the drug I tried for two months but did not get pregnant . Now I will start with my ovulation drugs . However some of the doctors are suggetsing to go for another HSG as the tubes can get blocked again. Is it possible?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011