Can pre diabetes be the reason that I lost the erections and sensation in penis suddenly ?

Hello Doctor, 4 months back suddenly when i woke up, I lost my morning erection and had lot of pain in penis and the testicles, since then i lost my erections and size of penis has become smaller and lost sensation also and when i try force erection , i feel something is stopping and pain in testicles, now i developed back pain too. can you please guide what the problem is .... I had been to cardiologist/Urologist/Endocrinologist/ Neurologist untill now no proper diagnosis and treatment started. FYI, I had angioplasty 12 years back and since then I am medication for High Cholesterol ( Crestor 40 mg/Concor 10mg/Dilizem 90mg/Ismo 40mg/Asiprin 81 mg) and recently started Metformin as i have been decteted for pre diabetes.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012