Can one take Franxit for anxiety attacks and what are its side effects ?

Hi, due to anxiety and tension , yesterday my wife behaved abnormal, she was laughing like mad, telling all old problems she faced, her hands and body were shaking and imbalance, eyes were different.. etc., It was there for more than 1hr and afterwards, she had a severe headache . So gave a Zolfresh 5mg, but has no effect on her... Consulted a doctor(general doctor) who is my friend, asked to take FRANXIT for 3 weeks. So wanted to know is this fine to consume this tablet for 3 weeks and any side effects of this? is there any home remedy for this kind of dis-order? or Do I need to undergo another tests? Will this kind attack happens further? if so what is frequency. Just want to make sure somebody will be with her always. What all the precautions I need to take care of now? Thanks... XXXX
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012