is a viral infection which affects the liver
cells leading to either acute or chronic symptoms. In case of chronic case, it seldom requires treatment. But Homeopathy
can help you out with the symptoms and prevent the recurrence of the acute state by improving your immunity.
You may visit an experienced homeopath.
In the meanwhile-
1) In case of any bleeding or injury
, take care that the blood does not come in contact with anyone. dress the wound properly and dispose of separately the blood soaked cotton or cloth.Or the clothes contaminated by blood can be disinfected by bleach.
2) Inform your dentist
, pathologist or any other doctor about your condition.
3) Do not share personal care items like razor, toothbrush, nail cutter with anyone
4) Avoid donating blood, semen etc.,
5) Do not consume alcohol as it further damages the liver.
6) Use proper protection during intercourse.
7) Go for regular blood tests(liver function tests) to know your status (atleast once in 6 months)