Can evion 400 help me to grow my hair?

Hi,I'm 20 yrs old.I have menstrual pain and also a very dry hair.Can evion 400 help me for that?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Jan 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hello ,

EVION 400 CAPSULES OF VITAMIN E,WHEAT GERM OIL AND OMEGA-3-FATTY ACIDS . These ingredients act as anti oxidants and are used up by the body in all the metabolic processes. so can help to improve your hair quality but not for longterm, and for menstrual pain wont help, dont worry for good hair density and volume and for menstual pain write down at ( u will be able to solve your problem.
would advice you to rule out pcos by your doctor.takecare.
  Anonymous's Response
Thank you so much.But is that mean I can't get rid of those things?
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response

offcourse dear , and i explained you as earlier its very easily treatable and if u want to know more abt this then feel free to write me about your health consern at ( takecare