Can consuming one's own urine cure irregularity in periods ?

can i have my own urine for irregular periods, does this helps in curing irregular problem Hi, I am 24yrs old married 3yrs, I have a irregular periods since from my childhood later by taking some Ayurveda medecine it was normal before marriage then later after marriage i took contraceptive pills for 6months (Familon) then stopped now im under conception now still i have my irregular perriods problem then my Gyno suggested to take Deviry10mg to get my periids. I heard by taking our own urine will cure irregular periods. Kindly suggest me
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011