Can any online doctor advise me on the lower abdomen ultrasound report ?

Here is my ultrasound report - Lower abdomen Uterus is anteverted and measrues 56 x 42 x 43 mm Myometrium shows normal echo-pattern. No focal space occupying lesion Endometrial thickness is increased 11 mm. Multiple nabothian cysts are seen. No adnexal mass is seen No free fluid is seen in pouch of AAAAAAA Urniary bladder does not show any calculus or mass lesion. Impression: Thickened Endometrium Chronic Cervicitis Advise: Clinical & MRI PELVIS Correlation Above mentioned is Ultrasound report i got from Lab.... Little background about myself: i am 50 yr old and was in menopause since last 8 yrs.....i went thru heavy medications but avoid Uterus removal because my weight is 90 Kg and i was lil worried abt operation. i bleed very heavy during meanopause time, clots keep pasing at regular interval .....have to use more than 20 pads a day. it was difficult to manage.....however last yr Feb 2011 when i was abt to operate Uterus....fortunately i stop bleeding and didnt bleed for 1 yr.....i was happy and that time my ultrasound report says - Endometrial thickness is increased 7.5 mm. however after one long yr, i started bleeding again in this February. again the flow is heavy and after 8 days i consult doctor had injection with few medicines and got new ultrasound done.....information of which is mentioned in the beginning.....please review and advise.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Feb 2012