Can any doctor advice on counseling pertining to AIDS phobia ?

Dear Doctor , I have been having a lot of obsessive negative and phobias about HIV AIDS , i am unmarried and not sexually active also , because of irrational fear , this has caused a lot of damage to my carrer , i cannot take actions in life , i am constantly fearing it all the time, how to overcome my obsessive thought which i have been facing for past 14 years, i have read all information on the internet yet i feel fearfull of hiv. i need a good counseller to help me come out of my mental trauma. I am from Mumbai , India , regards
Asked On : Wed, 3 Aug 2011