Can I use viagra without causing me damage ?

i am 70yrs. can i use viagra without causing me damage to my body? is viagra safe for me to use? how many tablets can i take in one day?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jan 2010
Nobody can tell if viagra is safe for you, because we do not know your medical history. The only person who knows it is you and your doctor. So I really would not recommend you to start viagra(cialis or levitra) without a prescription from your doctor. If your doc will see that it is ok for you to use any of these meds, you will get a free sample pack of viagra cialis and levitra to see what's best for you. Noone can tell which of these 3 will work best or will have side effects. It differs from people to people. Also this is a good site - viagrafans.com , an online community of viagra cialis and levitra users. has got good message board, cheapest trusted online pharmacy price comparison and info about viagra cialis and levitra. check out the forums and may be ask for an advice there, because people on this forum have personal experience with these meds and someone might have same as yours.
  Anonymous's Response

omg you are 70 and know how to use a computer !!!!!! I wish my grandma could do the same :( 

GO SEE A DOCTOR FIRST !!!! BUT IF YOU DONT HAVE A HISTORY OF SERIOUS MEDICAL ISSUES THEN SAILS AWAY !!! HAVE FUN WITH GRANDMAMA ;)