Can I use Sprintec 28 day birth control as Emergency contraceptive pills?

Can I use Sprintec 28 day birth control as Emergency contraceptive pills? I had unprotected sex four days ago and I ordered Ella online, and it NEVER showed up. I m freaking out now because I m broke and I can t tell my boyfriend to give me a ride somewhere for contraceptive pills cause he doesn t realize I haven t been taking my sprintec at all for weeks. (I couldn t get a refill until like four days after when I was supposed to start the new pack, so I have to wait for my next period to restart..) Would plan B even work at this point anyway..? Ella can be taken up to five days after intercourse, but it never showed up, and I doubt I could get it at cvs or something.. If I can, please let me know!
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013