Can I do skipping excercise if trying to get pregnant also having problem with my menstrual cycle ?

Hi, Can i do the skipping exercise, when i want to get pregnant . I have the problem in menstrual cycle . I got my menstrual cycle after taking provera for 10 days twice a day 10mg. After one week taking that tablets i got my periods. my progestrone level is low in my 21day blood test . So, my gyno doctor prescribe me the clomid for day3 to 7 100 mg. Now i am ovulated, but i am not pregnant . My age is 25 ,weight is 80, height is 5.4. i have continue the same procedure for next three months .or i drop this for a while.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Feb 2011