Can I consider Dark Brown Discharge as Period? I am on contraceptive pills for about 9 months

Hi, I've been on althea contraceptive pills for about 9 months now. I would usually have my period on the 3rd or 4th day of the 7 day pill free week. I'm currently on the pill free week and on the 5th day. What i just had was light brown spotting on the 1st to 3rd days and some dark brown discharge (which includes really dark brown gooey stuff). Still the same today on my 5th day. For this month, I only remember having missed 1 pill but taken them the next day alongside with the pill for that day. I always have unprotected sex (around 4x this month) Am I pregnant or do I consider the dark brown bleeding (which is very light, won't even need a pad) as my withdrawal bleeding for this month?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011