CT scan shows calcium in brain. Have dystonia. Headache, memory loss, tingling face. Treatment?

Hi ive just been told that my ct scan shows quite a bit of calcium in front left lobe of my brain & that i need an mri now to see in more detail. I suffer from dystonia to which affects my neck shoulders arms hands. I have been getting a lot of headaches lately with some memory loss & lso tingling in my face they dont think at moment that theres any tumors behind the deposits but just wondering what treatment i could expect
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013