CT scan negative of head. Why do I feel dizzy and have foggy thoughts?

my husband had a head on 50+ mph car accident 24 hours ago. Reports no LOC. CT scan head negative. He has a headache , feels dizzy and foggy thoughts (no impaired memory ). Today he had difficulty walking in a straight line outside. He can not remain sitting up for more than a couple of hours. What are your recommendations about how to proceed. Is it better to make an immediate MD follow up or wait a few days and see if things get better or worse.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012