CMV, tonsillitis, neck nodes, ultrasound after month showed persistent nodes, tonsils, not advised to remove tonsils. Another opinion required?

My 9 year old tested positive for CMV and had mono symptoms to coincide back in July, and had severe tonsilitis, pathological size neck nodes, so had an ultrasound and then a month later,na follow up ultrasound. the nodes decreased but were still large. she continues to experience fatigue , she is on Flonase and zyrtec, now she has 3 tonsil stones. the ENT does not want to remove tonsils. neck nodes are still enlarged. Do I need another opinion?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012